Location: Hewitt, TX
Reporting to the site EHS Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to align Occupational Safety processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Three (3) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health programs in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures
- Demonstrated success executing compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety regulations
- Demonstrated success driving safety metrics downward
Assistant / Associate Professor – Safety and Health Management
Posted: Sep 20, 2017
This is a full-time, academic year, tenure-track, Assistant Professor / Associate Professor appointment in the Safety and Health Management (SHM) Program. Located at the main campus in Ellensburg, Washington, this program awards a Bachelor of Science degree in Safety and Health Management. We seek an individual demonstrating dedication to excellence in teaching and a strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusiveness. The goal of the program is to prepare students for careers in occupational safety and health management in the industrial, private business, construction, and public employment sectors of the economy.