Jubilant HollisterStier is seeking a contractor to assist in EHS. Length of contract will be for minimum of 6 months + .
- Manufacturing Operations experience
- Familiar with safety programs and/or safety regulations
- Familiar with environmental regulations as applicable to manufacturing operations, specifically waste management
- Familiar with process improvement principles
- Auditing and cost saving achievements
- Baccalaureate degree at an accredited four year college in science or management field, or 4 years of safety experience dealing directly with manufacturing operations.
- Familiarity with hazardous waste regulations as they relate to large quantity generators
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in analyzing, reporting and monitoring of safety data
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring trends identified through the reports and assist with corrective actions
- Prioritize and respond to all concerns of JHS employees
- Complete L&I paperwork
- Assist with analyzing, reporting and monitoring of environmental data
- Perform administrative duties such as filing and organizing as needed
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with minimal errors and complete accuracy
- Able to handle stressful situations caused by high volume and deadlines
- Ability to operate phone and computer systems
- Adherence to company safety regulations as well as department policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- All duties require the ability to maintain confidentiality, decision making skills, communication skills, high level of tactfulness, discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity. Exercises judgment and initiative and proceeds with timely action.
Interested persons should contact Liz Helgeson at (509) 482-1728 or firstname.lastname@example.orgI.